Showdown 64

PlatinumJoystick

Young Lion
Reaction score
This strange man that I've certainly never heard of, or tried to find a EWR save including him looks fantastic.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I love it except the face. Which I made months ago.

I'll send a better face pic. :)

W

WAFFAHOUSE

Crowd Member
First of all I want to give a shout out to the guys who made ShowDown64 possible... You guys took by far one of the best wrestling games ever created, and some how made it a thousand times better! So I would love to thank you for that guys, fantastic work ! I would love to check out any other projects you guys might be working on as well.

Ok so here is my question I have for you... Can you please post me a link to a tutorial to use the creation kit? I've scoured the Internet for about a week trying to find answers lol I've tried adding a skins in to make hulkster into Hollywood hulk Hogan and it's making the hulkster have shamrocks shorts on randomly lol I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here haha

Also, I plan on making a full set of UFC fighters and I would be more than happy to share with the community when I complete the set! I've already made Ronda Rousey, Conor Mcgregor, Jon jones, Anderson silva, Chris Weidman, miesha Tate, and nick Diaz on n64 version of no mercy (original hardware and n64 console) so I can only image the quality I can make these fighters now with the release of this creation kit!!

I just really need some help figuring out how to use the creation kit lol

So if you guys got any suggestions or helpful links, please drop a comment or email or txt me on skype! I really want to add some more fighters/wrestlers!!

Thanks again!!!
Waffa

Ps
Also, is there a way I can edit the superstars stats/attributes on ShowDown64? I would like to make Kane OP hahahahaha I want him to be the champ in everything hahahahaha

Waffahouse contact info:
Email- waffahouse89@yahoo.com
Skype- Waffahouse
Twitter- @waffahouse_ (yes I created CreepyBlack lol 😃)
iG- @Team_Creepy_Black

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
Also, I plan on making a full set of UFC fighters and I would be more than happy to share with the community when I complete the set! I've already made Ronda Rousey, Conor Mcgregor, Jon jones, Anderson silva, Chris Weidman, miesha Tate, and nick Diaz on n64 version of no mercy (original hardware and n64 console) so I can only image the quality I can make these fighters now with the release of this creation kit!!
[/quote]
I just posted a generic MMA moveset that can kind of serve as a template for creating fighters. If you want to use the Moveset Editor (see below) to create moveset replacement codes, then uploading this and then modifying it for each fighter may save you some time over manually selecting each move in the Moveset Editor.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
Also, is there a way I can edit the superstars stats/attributes on ShowDown64? I would like to make Kane OP hahahahaha I want him to be the champ in everything hahahahaha
[/quote]
WldFb's Moveset Editor is an excellent tool. You can create moveset replacement codes.

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 had some pancrase/pride shooting style for the matches, so you could get more than only wrestling matches in that game. It should be very interesting for you.

There was a MMA mod years ago for VPW2 :

Niow finding it could be difficult, maybe ask on the VPW2 boards here :
http://s15.zetaboards.com/VPW2Dojo/index/
in which i noticed some interesting work in progress for the mma side of the game
http://s15.zetaboards.com/VPW2Dojo?topic=8303495/1/

or on the OSR sub-board for VPW2 :
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/forum/3216416/

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another epic match for you guys:

and here is another one for you guys:

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Here is a small preview of WrestleMania 32 this weekend.

<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
That's what i really like with Showdown64, its gigantic roster that goes through the wrestling history allows to re-enact so many cool matches from past, present and like that one, incoming.
And the AI in the game is competent enough to make some nice sim matches (even better with the occasional spirit boost code that help the back and forth stuff).

Though i wonder if the real match on WM32 will be as good as this one
:D

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If a picture is worth a thousand words then what is a gif worth?

BmfC7uD.gif
K7ZCKi3.gif

Thanks to Buddy Jordy/Flashman for the amazing non-mirrored head textures.

In addition, I added a hat/hair hack that gave the hair the appearance of having multiple layers.

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
That Nakamura is godlike. I love that this project just keeps getting more & more added to it

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I had a few spare minutes today so I created an update for the attire for AJ Styles. It is based off of his attire from Wrestle Kingdom 10.

IRggr7g.png
ZBjJdXE.png

cumsRGq.png
208Phcb.png

Vnya8iy.png

Credit to S.K. Stylez for the logo ripped from the NJPW mobile game.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
geroge86 said:
dafamily said:
here is another epic match for you guys:

Really great match although I was hoping for Ultimo Dragon to win lol
thanks man, glad you guys liked it!!

Here is another requested match for you guys:

SuperKickParty

Young Lion
Reaction score
My arenas have always been glitchy. Like, AAA arena is half merged with Bragging rights and I don't have the NJPW arena. Any help would be great. I love the game, but hate avoiding AAA due to its weird looking nature.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
SuperKickParty said:
My arenas have always been glitchy. Like, AAA arena is half merged with Bragging rights and I don't have the NJPW arena. Any help would be great. I love the game, but hate avoiding AAA due to its weird looking nature.
there are some arenas that are still left in the save that are no longer used (Bragging Rights is now the AAA arena, NJPW is the Smackdown arena I believe) I forget which one replaces the NXT arena!!

The arenas you should have for this save are the following:

RAW
Monday Nitro
WCW Saturday Night
NXT
Classic Old School Arena
Wrestlemania
AAA
NJPW
Impact
ECW

Just delete the older arenas or move them somewhere else if you want to keep them!!