Showdown 64

DoubleHelix

Young Lion
Reaction score
For some reason Shawn Michaels always has Triple H's moves in (at least single match) exhibition when he's computer controlled.

edit: Switching to CPU vs. 1P fixed that.

SuperKickParty

Young Lion
Reaction score
While defending the WWE title as Bobby Roode against Hayabusa, Cena and Liger chose to interrupt. Cena for Busa, Liger for me.

The match ended in a way I wish I had recorded on film. I have snapshots of the replay and the birth of what should be a new tag finisher.

My pictures won't post on here, so follower the imgur link.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson, and Nick Jackson)
op6XgwE.png

xkjzsTW.png

Additional credit: Keson, CM, and El Guapo for the Showdown Creator's Kit

snyperstyle

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I havent been around in ages, but damn it feels good to see you guys keeping the scene alive! Those Gen Hex logos make me super proud! Keep it up fellas

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
snyperstyle said:
I havent been around in ages, but damn it feels good to see you guys keeping the scene alive! Those Gen Hex logos make me super proud! Keep it up fellas
Promoted!

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
somethingfunny said:
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with what font is used in the 5.5 Beta interface?
I think that Tjpunk was the one who created the new interface so he would most likely know what the font is.

I decided to try making a few more guys from the older eras of wrestling. Along with Haystacks Calhoun, I added both Sky Low Low and Little Beaver to Showdown using the same edited midget code that I used for Dink the Clown.
V9ssTrC.png

Additional credit: Keson, CM, and El Guapo for the Showdown Creator's Kit

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Chuckie, I love all the updates in this thread, especially The Young Bucks. Although my absolute favorite previews in this thread are AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura. Wow. Just wow.

Showdown is still the absolute best, and it's awesome to see it's getting better and better.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I decided to try making a button activated removable People's Elbow Pad for The Rock. It still needs a little work but it is turning out well so far.

RyyBm6Z.gif

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks! I have finally figured out how to merge patch files together. So, I can now work with Flashman's Non-Mirrored Head Texture hack while also using S.K. Stylez's Longer Shorts Hack at the same time in Showdown.

COqGeYL.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
How is six wrestlers possible, you wizard? That gif has me stumped.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Keson said:
How is six wrestlers possible, you wizard? That gif has me stumped.
Unfortunately, the TLC gif is actually two gifs that I spliced together. The HIAC gif is real though, but it still needs a little work before it is put into a released version.
More previews of the attires that I converted over to work with the longer shorts hack and an entrance attire that I made for The Undertaker:

aXCwhG0.png
4nMIy92.png
xgFmkZC.png
He3CWkB.png
nQO6KdA.png

As I was browsing through No Mercy forums from around the web, I came across a topic that Keson made about a new WIP Spirit Bars code and I remembered that nobody was able to finish the code so that the codes had everything aligned and could be left on. This would allow players to be able to have a less invasive HUD that would not get in the way while a match was in progress. So, I decided to work on updating the code over the past few days. In addition to finishing the code for the attitude bars, I also finished texturing the bars that tjpunk forgot to do.

FSVCaFu.png

oprxQYx.png

D78cdkK.png

W8zhymL.png

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
simple but effective, nice bro!! Good to see the referee in there too :)