The Future of WWE 2K15 Modding Dicussion

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
baal666 sounds like a broken shortcut I suggest deleting desktop shortcuts and launching directly from program folder.
Sorry to hear it didn't work I can't think of anything else right now hope someone else can help or you find a solution baal666

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
From what i read, maybe it's just a coincidence but a lot of people having this problem have a nvidia 700 series which is my case too.
I give up at the moment, i'll try again if the game has a patch or if 2k actually answers people who asked them about this issue.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
reading through 2k forums now, I have a feeling there wont be any patches anytime soon.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
slow motions in pin attempt,RR mini game,reversals,submissions,chain grapples.
did u guys have these problems too?

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
It's a bug with the controller play with the keyboard and there are no slowdowns.The thing that sucks is the controller overrides the keyboard I could use a key mapper if it would let me set the keyboard as active but only way to make it active is to unplug the controller for me anyways.I think the hackers and modders will find a solution before 2k does too busy working on 2k16.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wait what? You mean the controller are the ones causing the FPS dips and causing the slow motion?

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
When these slow motion accures fps won't go low is stays same as normal at 30fps.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
no new mods r for pc only.
shramus with beard,new dean ambrose

stuntman_mike

Young Lion
Reaction score
I got the game.Is amazing the mod possibilities.
I have Nvidia GTX 650 and have slowmotion in entrance (some) and chain wrestling minigame.
It´s cool Smacktalks have a mod area,but nothing like OSR community.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Slow Motion Gameplay

Facing slow motion graphics? Turn off V-sync to avoid any slow down during your gameplay. If you prefer using a laptop, bear in mind you should replace your integrated graphics card with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 or, with a desktop computer, AMD Radeon HD 5770 is the best solution.
Saved Data Being Reset

There's no official solution about this issue, anyway you can just not let the game sit idle and this is enough to avoid it. We will report in the news section when a patch is released to fix this problem.
Game Crashes after Superstar Selection

This usually happens when you don't have updated graphics card drivers. Crashes can also occur while fighting or right after the company logo has appeared on the screen. Use DriverScanner to check if you have the latest drivers installed.
Lag during Offline gameplay

Many reports regard the game lagging during offline gameplay and lurching between attack moves. No official solution for this yet, but you can fix the issue in three or four ways: disable special effects, reduce mouse speed or camera speed, change resolution from 1080p to 720p.
Dll File Errors

Download this if you have met “msvcp120.dll is missing” error or you can check for some common application to control if everything is right on your computer's dll files.
How does Accelerators work?

Accelerator allows you to get every kind of WWE superstar divas, legends and current players. Unlocking championships, arenas and other game assets is only an addition. From the main menu, go to Options and click on Unlockables, which open a text prompt. Follow this prompt and continue browsing the game contents.
Hulk Hogan bug

The new patch seems to corrupt something with the superstar character Hulk Hogan. His leg drop attack freezes during the gameplay so the only possibly solution can be currently to change the attack mode to stop freezing.
No Response

Verify once again it is everything alright on the drivers' side, then have a look at the games cache on Steam. Some file could be missing and this process allows you not to reinstall the game to find it out.
WWE2K15_x64.exe Error

This error mainly arises due to launcher settings and needs immediate fixing. You could experience a white screen crash/blue screen crash because of WWE2K15Launcher.exe that stops
responding. In order to fix this, you can download vcredits, update DirectX and ensure you have the latest version of .NET Framework. In case, you could need to delete and reinstall the graphics card drivers.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/18809-w...2k15x64exe-dll-saved-data-hulk-hogan-bug.html

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Where to post 2k15 pc mods I made attitude era rock and want to release it here