The Legends Patch[WIP]

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
about I'm sorry for my bad English I will not write it again

BTW: I have added disabled the game characters that will not be there in the hack and I have added 5 legend wrestlers with there music and I will complete when I have a free time

and I need someone to tell me what the moveset here that don't freeze at all because I don't want to freeze the game in anyway

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stinger said:
and I need someone to tell me what the moveset here that don't freeze at all because I don't want to freeze the game in anyway
Read in the movesets topic which movesets freeze the game, and dont use those.

Use only the rest movesets and test them to see if they cause freezing.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Stinger said:
about I'm sorry for my bad English I will not write it again

BTW: I have added disabled the game characters that will not be there in the hack and I have added 5 legend wrestlers with there music and I will complete when I have a free time

Heyyo my good man, I got'cha back brah so relax and don't worry soo much, your good.

@80las what's good my friend? :eek:k

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@dabaddguy: Hi man, all ok here, hope you doing well.
trying to find time to finish my WIP mods :)

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I did everything I can do to make the storyline mod not freeze but the result always freeze

but I found that it works normally on PSCX2 so I found this is just the way to make the storyline on PSCX2 and then when I finish it so I save copy my savegame to my memory card and play it as load storyline

this is just the way that I found for now

for royal rumble the same thing just go to storyline mod on PSCX2 and save there a royal rumble match with your own wrestlers that you want to play then copy your save game to PS2 and play it normal

In PS2 Storyline freezes when you are trying to change the cast of the scenes there
In PS2 Royal Rumble freezes when you are trying to change the wrestlers that in the match

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
yeah I will have it soon previews

now I'm trying to make Owen Hart CAW but it is still I don't know can I finish it or no

It is my first to make wrestler caw

always I was making original caws

but now I'm going in good work with the hack

I just need now easy tutorial for Selection pics and how to replace entrances and trons.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CAW? Why lose time with CAWs, you could make them after the full game mod is completed.

Also please remember that you may use my mods, ONLY if you add correct attributes and movesets for each one.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
80las said:
Also please remember that you may use my mods, ONLY if you add correct attributes and movesets for each one.
What does that mean?

Are you refering specifically to a situcation where someone releases a full game mod with your wrestler mods?

If that is the case, then that is pretty reasonable.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@RagNaRoc: If someone want to use my mods, please PM me.

It was just a reminder for Stinger, because when i gave him permission to use my mods, i told him that he may use them only under this condition.

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Can someone make a howard finkel model?because I'm going to make the old school wrestlers introduction with his voice so I need to have his model to make him the announcer in the game.

troop

Opener
Reaction score
Now this sounds like awesome, a full game mod of legends...cant wait :)

chinaman

Young Lion
Reaction score
Dude your amazing .. i can*t wait to get my hands on that !!!

Will you release a iso ?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Stinger said:
I wasn't planning for an ISO but after I find that I want to edit all the game so maybe I will have to make a full ISO.
Great!!! That will be awesome Stinger. Just remember my friend you cant post ISO links on a Zetaboard forum, so will have to be via PM. Look forward to further updates my man.

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I have made Hulk Hogan music and entrance.now I'm working to import introduction ring announce.
If I do it I will have video to see it if you like.

If you can have Howard Finkel ring introductions if you want to do it please pm me it to help me import all legends ring introductions.

I need also know how to import trons.