The Legends Patch[WIP]

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
You should edit the Rick Rude face on the model you use. Give him the one that coroner did. I'm not sure if I've posted it here but he did a great face for Rude and tell me if you want me to post it.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
coroner did some great work in the short time he modded, I have his mr perfect retexture i just wish he had released his Sting.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Me2. Still think he was the best quality ps2 modder we've seen yet. A pity he quit even though we've got some good ones now. :)

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
@Nike:OK.I want it.Can you put it here,please?

BTW:I just want to say something.This save or patch is yours.I will make what you want.Just tell me what you want and I will do my best to do it.

I need an answer for a question:

now my question:
We all know that when you disable a superstar of the game his theme song will be disabled so Will you accept that I put over superstars of the game but the selection pics will be for the game roster but the name,overall and everything will be OK?

I need answer for this question quickly,please because I want to finish this save soon.

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
In this way it goes I will not complete the patch if there is no help or support like this.I need help from you guys and I want to ask you for the things that I will make because I want to do what you want to do not me but there is no answer or anything by you and If I will do this patch for mine I will do it and do what I want and don't care about anyone but I don't want this.
When I came here first time.I found that this board is the most supportive place I have ever seen but now I don't see anything.
I accept to tell me that this is bad or good but I don't find any replay if its negative or positive.
I wish that OSR back as he was in the first days.
I hope that you understand my words and take it in the good way not bad way.
But If I don't love OSR.I wouldn't write what I'm writing now.
I don't have something against the stuff but just I want to say my opinion and I hope that it doesn't hurt anyone here.
I have known here some good friends that I can't find them in another place as wildforce67,80las,nike the bike,Maicue,AKI Man,Flying Toaster and many more.

at last I want to say Thanks AKI for everything you gave us and hope that god bless your family and live a wonderful life forever.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
It's a good project man. I honestly think this is gonna rock.

I believe the reason there were not many comments is that you only posted information but no preview whatsoever. It's like "Ok, you're gonna do this and that and many things" but you didn't tell us exactly what you're working on nor what help you're looking for. It's hard to come up with a comment. We can't say "nice work" nor "this needs to be fixed" because we haven't seen enough.

To put it simply, just tell us what exactly you're working on (I mean what part) or what help you're looking for (other than arenas). Some people might be able to come up with more comments/feedback or even the help you need.

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I need help by someone know how to import selection pics,menus and belts to the game.

If someone made for me this.I would appreciate him a lot and he will be in the main members of the patch.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah Stinger bro, we appreciate you being a member of OSR. We do!! Its not that we dont appreciate this patch, but alot of us dont mod/hack SvR so can only appreciate the work!!

Im sure if you explained exactly what you needed as you did in the 1st place you would have got more responses. Still dont worry man, we are here to help.

Someone help Stinger! Atleast he has passion for this project.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I say do as much of the patch as possible without selection pics and that stuff first. That has to be done by manually hex editing and I'm not even sure (I don't remember) if the editor will work after adding selection pics manually.

I will try to get you the Rude face when I can. I don't have time to do much with modding at all right now, other things in life must be prioritized for a while.

chinaman

Young Lion
Reaction score
i would like a downlaod link when it will be ready please !!! This in awsomeee !!!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
chinaman said:
i would like a downlaod link when it will be ready please !!! This in awsomeee !!!
:ermm:

Im sure we would all like a download link Chinaman!

Though we dont always get what we want!!

Oh!! Hope all is going well on this Stinger.. :B-)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
brunoperalta said:
On what date the game comes out?
2012!! Apparently it is the day of judgment, so this is when it will be released!!

Come on bro, it takes time and there is never a certain release date for saves. It will be done when its done.

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I know that there is no information about this save now but I have some family problems here:

My Father has got the cancer and he is so sick now.
My Mother has made a surgery 1 week ago.
My Brother traveled outside the country.
I'm just almost alone here and I'm so busy with my parents a lot.
I have now about 30 minutes a day to sit on MY PC.

so I am sorry that no information or anything about the save.
as soon as I get my first chance I will do my best to finish this save.
hope you understand my situation.

Thanks for reading.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Stinger said:
I know that there is no information about this save now but I have some family problems here: My Father has got the cancer and he is so sick now. My Mother has made a surgery 1 week ago. My Brother traveled outside the country. I'm just almost alone here and I'm so busy with my parents a lot. I have now about 30 minutes a day to sit on MY PC. so I am sorry that no information or anything about the save. as soon as I get my first chance I will do my best to finish this save. hope you understand my situation. Thanks for reading.
I am really sorry to hear this bro, and my thoughts are with you and your family at this hard time! I totally understand your situation bro and family is far more important than working on a save.. I hope your dad and mum get threw this hard time my friend. It will be ok bro.. ;)

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
That's sad to hear actually, I hope you and your family get well soon.

chinaman

Young Lion
Reaction score
dude sorry to hear that hope your dad will be ok !!! :D take your time take care of them ... family on the first place my man !

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Now I have just finished the WWE Legends Class

these are the people who is finished with their attires and movesets:

The Undertaker(current)
-SvR 2011
-SvR 2006
-ABA by 80las
Randy Orton