Virtual Pro Wrestling

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah, this is definitely a different game now! I'm excited man. Total conversions are always awesome, the quality is amazing.

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
This looks absolutely incredible. As others have said, it doesn't even look like No Mercy anymore! Amazing work, man.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
GladiatorWIP001.png

Re-did the Mike Awesome from FTW_JMe's, mine and Jazz's ECW save and made FMW specific attires. He also has a new hairstyle and color to get the most out of his mullet shown below. I'd like to thank Orson for the guide on hair hacking, helped loads!

Hacked:
GladiatorWIP002.png

None-Hacked
GladiatorWIP003.png

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
Wow man, what just seeing this, this is No Mercy?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
'Awesome' , nice to see you texture modding jcsix always loved your work :)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Wow that Aki Mike Awesome is better than some hi-res Mike Awesomes that I've seen, incredible work

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I've been creating No Mercy movesets for people from VPW2 (with some help from the Moveset Converter), focusing mainly on people for whom I couldn't find No Mercy movesets online. I've even created a few movesets for shoot fighters, filling in the remaining move slots with moves they did in pro wrestling matches and others I just made up/guessed at.

Are other people creating these movesets also? I wouldn't want to be doing redundant work.

So far, the guys I have created are: Bas Rutten, Don Frye, Hiroshi Hase, Jun Izumida, Kiyoshi Tamura, Rickson Gracie, and Shinya Hashimoto.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This isn't dead yet. Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta WIP's.
KeijiMutohWIP002.png

KeijiMutohWIP003.png
TheGreatMutaWIP001.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Gosh JC thats fantastic!

Bow down to you. I LOOOOOVE it!

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This looks 2 Sweet!

Love that Black and White face paint
:D

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
What a beautiful save :eek: Never seen such amazing arena and wrestler mods in my life! Keep up the good work mate
:D

Is this game kinda like No Mercy? Looks like it [I am no NM expert, just asking]