Virtual Pro Wrestling

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I am seriously, and pardon the quote "Throbbing hard" right now. Honest every hardcore/puro wrestling fans wet dream. For weapons I love to see thumb tacks, landmine bombs (If possible), breakable barbed wire tables, stacked light tubes, hell I take anything buddy. Incredible work.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow. This is what I imagine the Japanese version of No Mercy or VPW3 would have looked like.

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I love this.

Any chance we can get the screenshots all moved into the main post? Scrolling through the 11 pages each time I'm pumped for this and having separate mindgasms for each one takes a lot out of me. I'd rather just have one big one.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Why was my last post (after King bros) removed?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Probably my fault. I'm on mobile and have fat fingers. Sorry!

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Probably my fault. I'm on mobile and have fat fingers. Sorry!
Ah, I figured it had to be some mistake. Cool, no worries, I'll repost later. :)

frog

Young Lion
Reaction score
Can't wait to see more of this. I hope Vader is included and he's the beast that he was in vpw2.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey Jazz buddy. I know your a busy man but just wanted to see how things were going with this. Absolutely astounded at the level of work and advancement you nave made to the game.

King Bros

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah man I've been hovering around this thread like a ufo lol. Truly amazing stuff.

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Are there going to be any female wrestlers? I have movesets for Manami Toyota, Aja Kong, Kyoko Inoue, Akira Hokuto, and Bull Nakano.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Spent the last 2 hours looking through this...truly amazing stuff, cant wait to play