Virtual Pro Wrestling

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow, that passion that you have for modding. It's unreal.
Get well soon, Jazz. Even your smallest preview has me marking out real hard, lol.

J

jremy

Crowd Member
Great work on all of this. Excited to see each update.

Is it possible to add VPW2's UWFi rules (points/rounds/knockdowns) to No Mercy?

luchamucha

Young Lion
Reaction score
Jazz man, you have serious potential to be among the greats of no mercy hacking. Stubbs, Cmx would be proud. Shame the no mercy community has declined so fast, as if this was like 3 or 4 years ago people would be marking out more than they are now. Incredible.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
luchamucha said:
CM is still around, but he bashes all of the work that's not his... he even had the boldness to insult iccotrac's texturing... dafuq.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
luchamucha said:
Jazz man, you have serious potential to be among the greats of no mercy hacking. Stubbs, Cmx would be proud. Shame the no mercy community has declined so fast, as if this was like 3 or 4 years ago people would be marking out more than they are now. Incredible.
Hes already one of the greatest :)

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys. well, rather than try to post a wall of text regarding my opinion about being compared to those hackers (all I can say is, I think it's too difficult to compare, because those guys did not have anywhere near the amount of resources I have now. I'm just following in their footsteps.)

Anyway, here's some more screenshots! Finished up the crowd placement and got mostly done with the roof lights, so Korakuen is now 75% complete. Obviously, the crowd won't all be the same cloned texture for every row, it's just easier to work with 1 texture for placement purposes. Still have to add the ring announcers/other ringside crew. Also, I realize there's a handful of inaccuracies here and there, but I got too far along in the code to try and rework 'em.

KorakuenHallWIP009.png~original

KorakuenHallWIP010.png~original

KorakuenHallWIP011.png~original

KorakuenHallWIP012.png~original

KorakuenHallWIP013.png~original

KorakuenHallWIP014.png~original

And lastly, time for an unofficial poll! Which of these arenas would you guys like me to work on next? I realize I previewed Korakuen & Kawasaki before, but that's all obsolete now-- I'm starting from scratch with some cool new polys I've found since then.
Choices are:
1) Kawasaki Stadium
2) Tokyo Dome
3) Nippon Budokan
4) Ryogoku Kokugikan
5) Arena Coliseo (Mexico)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
2pbwL6m.gif

Every new preview is more scars on my chin, due to my jaw hitting the desk. This is absolutely fantastic! How is the collision detection with those barricades, if you don't mind my asking? Oh, and Tokyo Dome, please. :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
This is mind blowing stuff Jazz. I am totally amazed, but not surprised by the work you have done on this fantastic save. Brilliant!

Tokyo Dome for me please.

J

jremy

Crowd Member
Amazing. Nice touch on the old-style AJPW ring. I'd say Budokan.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Damn! It looks amazing!!!. Can't wait to se the Arena Coliseo :D

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
This is all kinds of awesome dude. I am amazed and pumped for this save. Its easily the most thoughtout and detailed save I have seen.

mrdoa

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I have no idea how I have not seen this thread until now THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

stormingraven86

Crowd Member
I just joined the site after stumbling upon it looking for an english have of virtual pro wrestling 2, and then I saw this, and it's amazing. Now I just have to figure out how to play all these different mods. As for this I would love to see some of the crazy death match stuff they do in Japan, exploding barbed wire etc if that's at all possible

Extremebyw

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sorry about the bump but I've been checking this post nearly every day and holy poo this looks incredible. If it's still in development I can not wait to see its release. This will be without a doubt the greatest No Mercy save of all time.