VPW2 Codes and Requests

thejess2000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Does anyone have any camera angle codes? I would love to mix that up a little bit...

Gotham

Young Lion
Reaction score
Would it be possible to create a code for four players that's something like.. A snapmare to sitting head submission? It's a shame there's only links in the finishers for a takeover into ground head and slam into face up leg submissions.

Edit: Ive got it doing the snapmare in place of the finisher, but the link is whats got me stumped.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Is there an Max/Unlimited Attribute Points code for this game guys?? Sorry if I'm bumping the topic BTW!!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks for the codes man, is there any codes that give you unlimited favorite moves like in no mercy or no??

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Any way of adding a pin option to the MMA mode? I like setting up the match to have points for certain things you do like knocking people out of the ring and stuff like that but I still want the ability to pin someone after.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks!
Is there a green screen code like in No Mercy? Would be good for previewing mods without the background.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
Thanks!
Is there a green screen code like in No Mercy? Would be good for previewing mods without the background.

You can texture dump whatever part of the game that you want green screened and change the pieces of the texture to green. And you'll get that effect 100%. Just keep it in a folder and you can put it in and take it out whenever you want.

Its worth doing that then getting the only guy who can still hack vpw2 to worry about green screen no offense meant just saying hes our only hope, lol.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
marillmau5 said:
bluntfello said:
Thanks!

You can texture dump whatever part of the game that you want green screened and change the pieces of the texture to green. And you'll get that effect 100%. Just keep it in a folder and you can put it in and take it out whenever you want.

Its worth doing that then getting the only guy who can still hack vpw2 to worry about green screen no offense meant just saying hes our only hope, lol.

Lol

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah I pretty much just colored all the textures neon green. If anybody needs that for 1.7 I can upload it. Hope dude(s) can work on some of those other requests that would make this game that much better.

Gotham

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yeah, that's how I did it. I colored the Royal Road Succession screen green since it's the one I use least and won't have to look at it till I need to.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
If you have any free time I need a code to change the triple crown belt champ and the two tag team champs in road to succession.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
Hello, I saw the AJPW and Noah Ring addon, I was wondering
Can you adjust the code where each arena has its own one unique texture for the ring and apron. i'd like to make each venue unique instead of using the c-stick to switch.
trying to have, nitro, raw, house show, wrestlemania and souled out

Reaction score
Hello folks, I've done a ton of work on VPW2 and would like to do an updated release. One thing I would love to put in before releasing is a large background graphic entrance for the Tokyo Dome. So it shows something like that awesome entrance from "NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12: Released!" shown here:
I would like to get a long boxing shorts hack (or added to my modified ROM) for guys like Taiyo Kea(spl?) but that really isnt a super must have. Would there be anyone interested in doing this for me?

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
If you download the vpw release from maximos project theres tons of gameshark attire hacks. i believe i saw longer shorts in the codes

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Didn't realize that. I should check that save out again.