Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lobo being hired by the eastern bunny to kill santa

<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm on the last episode of the BBC show 'Survivors'. Shit is better than expected. Then again, I'm a sucker for post apocalyptic stuff.

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Check out 'Under The Dome' guys it is awesome
Watched up to the latest episode of this. It's really good, especially with the 'you know what' has activated.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Small Soldiers! One of my fav childhood movies.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just finished Yesterday's episodes of S.H.I.E.L.D and Sons of Anarchy.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Just finished watching The Wolf of Wall Street. I fucking loved it! ...Best film I've seen in years.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I've heard good things.

I just finished "Frank and Robot", and awesome movie where an old man teaching his house-keeping robot how to be a cat burglar. I had fun with it.

I watch the first season of Under the Dome, kinda got less fun as it went.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
X-men the last stand, i decided to watch again the x-men movies before DoFP's release.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I just finished Thor : Dark World. I don't know about anyone else, but I liked it a lot.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Haven't seen it, yet. I wanna. I liked the first one, even though some people didn't. It was fun.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
TheDoctor said:
I just finished Thor : Dark World. I don't know about anyone else, but I liked it a lot.
I liked it until I realized it was the reason he declined doing the 50th anniversary :(

It's still an awesome film.

I watched Justice League: Flash Point Paradox. The art-style seemed a bit odd to me, but I enjoyed it. Great if you're into time-travel stuff.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Currently watching Resident Evil Afterlife. I love how the T-virus has a T shape, it screams to the viewer he is stupid, damn i guess this will be worse than the 3rd one.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Flashpoint Paradox was awesome! I have the comics, as well. Good stuff. What was up with Superman looking like a vampire, though? I agree, the art was kind of weird.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
Flashpoint Paradox was awesome! I have the comics, as well. Good stuff. What was up with Superman looking like a vampire, though? I agree, the art was kind of weird.
Speaking of DC Animated movies. I just picked up Justice League War today, I haven't watched it yet but it looks great.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hot damn that looks cool! Looks like it's re-telling the first few issues of Justice League, from the new 52.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
CBV said:
Hot damn that looks cool! Looks like it's re-telling the first few issues of Justice League, from the new 52.
Just got this movie, will have to watch sometime soon.