What you watching now?

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What am I watching? Life pass me by in a fast motion as I can do nothing to stop it.

On TV? ESPN.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Adventure Time, Fucking Hilarious!

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Marrueco</dt><dd>Jul 6 2012, 09:38:45 PM</dd></dl><div>Adventure Time, Fucking Hilarious![/quote]My co-favorite animated show(next to Regular Show)!

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Jul 6 2012, 11:20:45 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Marrueco</dt><dd>Jul 6 2012, 09:38:45 PM</dd></dl><div>Adventure Time, Fucking Hilarious![/quote]My co-favorite animated show(next to Regular Show)![/quote]Wow we ve got something in commun , that's à sign !

Aawesome!

Kanon

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was just watched 1995's mortal kombat movie, Still love it...

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I just watched season 2 of the walking dead. Episode 5 I think.

Us Brits are so behind in that series compared to you guys in the states. Its such a epic series. I wonder if they will make a spin off movie on it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I doubt it, the comic is way too deep for a movie, but the TV series does an okay job of holding it up.

Game of Thrones at the moment, almost done with season two. Swords, tits, and revenge all around.

bbnbdy

Young Lion
Reaction score
Just watched Safety Not Guaranteed. It was great.

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
Watching MLB playoffs 1 more win and my team is in the World Series and later Ill probably watch Revolution and Sons of Anarachy off the DVR.

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Watching 30's horror, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Invisble Man and Bride of Frank...my son asks if these were supposed to be scary.

So tonight he picks, and it's going to be Troll 2 & Basket Case...

With wife, Sons of Anarchy.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Watched a cool new comedic show of my country last night. Probably one of the few descent things in Chilean TV, because nowdays it's all "famous" people's gossip and fucking crappy reality shows

D

DAVID

Crowd Member
I was watching Lisa Ann's oil massage video.... Have you guys seen it ?

bbnbdy

Young Lion
Reaction score
Literally just got back from watching Skyfall. Never watched a James Bond film before (well I've caught glimpses, it has never really appealed to me and I went to see it because I was bugged to) and it was fucking IMMENSE. I've seen probably 15+ films in the cinema ( and way more thanks to good ol' piracy) this year alone (including The Avengers, Prometheus, Dark Knight Rises, MIB3, Ted, The Grey) and it's probably 2nd best to only Dark Knight Rises. Could possibly be better. I highly recommend it to everyone!