WWF Legends 2.1

Denny316

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok awesome, thx, any ideas on a timeframe for the next release, and will there be more wrestlers as well?

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Definitely more wrestlers; plus a bunch of other new stuff.

I don't know about a timeframe. These things take a long time.

bamjunior177

Young Lion
Reaction score
(nevermind i installed to the C: and it worked thanks !!!   we want the rockers hehee) :p

wondering how to have  the young stalion , lod , and the others ?

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
The Placeholders are quick mods that act as fillers until the official mods are made, so the quality isn't up to Iccotracs' standard.
They can be found at the AKI Live forum, but you would need to learn how to install them and create your own movesets etc.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Ahh, they were the days - Rick Rude versus Razor Ramon at Wrestlemania 3.
Heh heh.

Reaction score
Are there any brief step by step instructions in regards to importing new wrestlers. I 'd like to import the LOD . I added them to the hires textures folder and I can see them both appearing in game but with no textures applied. The download for the placeholders came with a .MPK file. What do I do with this. Is someone able to help? Any help/advice is much appreciated

arvind13

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi all i'm a newbie here I just downloaded and installed the Legends 2.1 mod, its working fine. except there's no commentary or music or entrance music. How do I get the commentary and music to work? there's stuff in the music folder like ''gorilla and jesse commentary'' but when i start the game there's no commentary in the matches. and also is it possible to change the difficulty settings? the game is too easy

arvind13 said:
Hi all i'm a newbie here I just downloaded and installed the Legends 2.1 mod, its working fine. except there's no commentary or music or entrance music. How do I get the commentary and music to work? there's stuff in the music folder like ''gorilla and jesse commentary'' but when i start the game there's no commentary in the matches. and also is it possible to change the difficulty settings? the game is too easy

i followed the instructions, used the cheat engine, used hex calculator put the results in the settings.ini. but when i start the legends game, there is no ''rumble pack detected'' sign. and the numbers the cheat engine generates, the number I use must it always end in 9AD4? or can it just be the last number on the list?

edit: never mind music and entrance works. any way to adjust the difficulty?. the cpu opponents are just punching bags

KyleR1974

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi

I need to reinstall everything but when I am trying to get the music and commentaries, I am getting an error on the link at the beginning?

Thank you
K

SaintLedgewood

Young Lion
Reaction score
KyleR1974 said:
Hi

I need to reinstall everything but when I am trying to get the music and commentaries, I am getting an error on the link at the beginning?

Thank you
K

Best advice I could give is to find a YouTube tutorial that explains it the best way for you to understand and make sure you have all the right kinds of steps followed and values entered.

KyleR1974

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ah sorry! I meant, when I went to download the commentaries from the link at the beginning of this forum, I was getting an error so I thought it had been removed - but I can get it again now - sorry for any confusion!

Mike_Hunt_061

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello,

I was born in the 80's, big wrestling fan back in the day. I was wondering could I get some help. I downloaded the necessary files and the emulator. Can someone give me a step by step in how to get this to work as I'm not the most computer savy person. Much appreciated.

Mike

Dann

Young Lion
Reaction score
Where is the thread with all the placements holders or whatever you guys called them...?

mongo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey guys, I registered today because I lost all of my old No Mercy mods when my hard drive decided it was time to finally croak and I got a new laptop and really wanted to play Legends again, but it appears the Textures link doesn't work. Was another link posted in this thread that I've missed or am I SOL with this one?

JimmyPlenderleith

Young Lion
Reaction score
I tried to download this incredible game, but the link for the textures doesnt work.
Do I need all the pieces (base game / music / textures) to get it working?
If anyone has a good link for the textures, I would greatly appreciate it as I would LOVE to play this

johnnypeets

Young Lion
Reaction score
I can't find this ANYWHERE to download, I managed to get the base game files but every link to the textures file is dead! So FRUSTRATING!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Done, you guys can get the full mod here:

Feel free to change the main post!!

icedscottieg

Young Lion
Reaction score

A big thanks for the upload!

DickSampson

Young Lion
Reaction score

I just tried to get started from here because all the other texture links are dead and I'm getting the Rice Video errors. Any one have any ideas on how to fix it?

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just tried to get started from here because all the other texture links are dead and I'm getting the Rice Video errors. Any one have any ideas on how to fix it?
If you mean at the start when you try to configure everything?? That should be okay just go on setting it up as usual!