AKI Evolution

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We've already been working on that since last October, and we've already stated in this thread that we will be attempting it.

My turn for suggestions: Please let us make our project the way we envisioned it. We know what we are doing. The suggestions/requests are not really what this thread is for. Thanks homie.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
6cdje4d.png

AkiFan

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Amazing triple h, great attires, fantastic all

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 19 2018, 10:01:34 PM</dd></dl><div>
6cdje4d.png
[/quote]Love the attire, hair and body work. Not crazy about the face ref you used, but i know it’s tough finding quality old school pics of guys

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>May 19 2018, 11:02:56 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 19 2018, 10:01:34 PM</dd></dl><div>
6cdje4d.png
[/quote]Love the attire, hair and body work. Not crazy about the face ref you used, but i know it’s tough finding quality old school pics of guys [/quote]The hell it is. Hell, even for not-so-early versions of Trips it's kinda tough.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm loving how this is turning out, neko! Great fucking work.

Piggybacking on the Triple H posts, a quick look at a couple moves he has stacked: His front Weak A grapple and his ground grapple at feet facing up will all have three moves stacked to add more detail to his moveset:

MLXOGRu.gif

He will also have two different recovery attacks:

zNaSBrU.gif

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I couldn't have chosen better words than Keson. Amazing work Nekomancer.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
ZQoUluS.png

Big thanks to the Wrestling Modders Inc for this

v4AG4Mu.png

This face is so much better.
I know you said no credits needed but I had to.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Damn. I might have to take a break from hacking this and just play a round or ten just to see all these sweet mods in action.

Great work, man. And thanks to WMI for the assist!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 21 2018, 11:48:39 PM</dd></dl><div>
ZQoUluS.png

Big thanks to the Wrestling Modders Inc for this

v4AG4Mu.png

This face is so much better.
I know you said no credits needed but I had to.[/quote]100% better. A perfect HHH mod

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Time to hack the Game....

TIME TO HACK THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

The Drifter

Opener
Reaction score
Nice triple h

Don't like the current one not the mod but the real life triple h
He actually suck with that beard thank god that look is not included these mods are gems can't wait to play with it

Excited to see what kind of hack keson is making next

johnblud

Young Lion
Reaction score
WOW. that is so crazy. you guys are seriously changing the game, literally and figuratively. can't wait!

MisawaGuy

Fired
Reaction score
Website
minecraft.net
Everything you guys are doing here is mind-blowing. I'm getting more and more restless every day I have to wait for this masterpiece!