[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdave

Young Lion
Reaction score
Myself and Undertaker at The Wrestling Legends Forum were wondering if maybe this program might work for PS3 SVR11 so we can change names, heights, etc. Anybody else tried it on PS3? Sorry if this has already been answered...I can't be arsed to look through the entire thread atm, so don't be mad. :)

SVRGlitcha

Young Lion
Reaction score
i can't get editor to work it keep saying can't find misc.pac when i put in the edit files folder, this for ps2 any help? Maybei install the editor wrong?

moonmaster1

Young Lion
Reaction score
I had the same problem last night. Just place misc.pac in your svr edit folder and restart the program.

The exception errors will only happen if you are missing required files, If the problem persists try hitting the reload button a few times.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
defdave said:
Myself and Undertaker at The Wrestling Legends Forum were wondering if maybe this program might work for PS3 SVR11 so we can change names, heights, etc. Anybody else tried it on PS3? Sorry if this has already been answered...I can't be arsed to look through the entire thread atm, so don't be mad. :)
Nope it won't work.

I had plans to update it to support 2010 PS3 and XBOX360 but since I'm not finished with PS2 support and still haven't modded my PS3 I can't do it yet.

The next step would be to add 2011 support for both consoles but that is not close atm I'm afraid.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
SVRGlitcha said:
i can't get editor to work it keep saying can't find misc.pac when i put in the edit files folder, this for ps2 any help? Maybei install the editor wrong?
Provide more info. What game do you have, where did you install it and so on...

And last but not least... DID YOU READ THE README FILE AND FOLLOW IT STEP BY STEP?

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
zhigge said:
Dopeness! so i've gotten alot of people over to my game using tekkens method and nikes tool. since i haven't seen this brought up since the old holly hack thread, has anyone found a way to transfer moves over? or is this something that should be looked into since we won't be getting a new game.. I will do what i can if someone wants to work with me.
RagNaRoc claims to have done it. Check here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=8773567/1/

stonecoldfan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
The next step would be to add 2011 support for both consoles but that is not close atm I'm afraid.
[/quote]

2011 support will be awesome nike.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, only edit wrestler's basic/attributes and entrance for no models would be enough atm. (Just one generic entrance to apply to the no models, no need to got through the entire list, we can change it later in the game)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I'd do 2010 PS3 support first. The lack of moves in 2011 and the bugged pins and stuff was a downer for me.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I have now successfully imported my first arenas with the import function of svredit. The external import tool now supports importing of arenas. Now it's just as easy to import arenas as it is to import characters. The only thing is that I'm not completely sure of what slots that should be ok to use though. As it is now it's possible to edit all arenas with id's less than or equal to 25 that have a slot in the game (03 is not ok for example since there is no such position in the arc file).

My plan is to integrate this function into the editor aswell.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Arena import is a great feature man, thanks!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Very nice, Nike. This'll make things a lot easier on guys!

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, everytime I implement something like this it even amazes myself how rediculously easy things become. :D

Note though that this import is done the same way as models so that the size of BG.PAC will always increase, nothing is replaced or removed from the file. There should be a theoretical max both for characters and arenas since the file size could become so large that the offset can't be represented in the plistps2.arc.

How much this theoretical max is, I don't know. I haven't calculated it. If someone here knows how this is done and wants to display their math skills, please calculate it so that we know how large a CH or BG file can get. That way I know if I need to rethink the functionality so that it could rebuild/replace things in the files and not just add to them.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
GOT-DAMMIT!!! I thought I read someone having a jail-broken PS3 and not using it(got-damn rich people,lol)hey man I'll trade Nike's bike for that one,lol.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Download version 19 here: http://www.svr2010.rr.nu/svredit/svredit_v19.zip
Please try it and report bugs.

The editor now has a donation button. Please take your time and push it if you use the editor and would like to give something back for the countless hours I've spent on this.

Version 19 is released now and it has the following new features, among other things:
1. You can now export arenas from BG.PAC.
2. You can now import arenas to BG.PAC.
3. Some new images were added for the interface.
4. Other small changes...

Hope you'll enjoy it and decide to donate like Diablo2k15 did. Your name will go into the top list.

The package includes Tekkens x-packer v6.0 and some other small tools.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome thanks nike, i get to try this out on my new laptop, it's the first prog i have added to it.

Before i get started, so we just add the BG pac to the same folder as the others in the editor?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Awesome work Nike. This is a great breakthrew and thanks for sharing this at OSR. Im sure this will be a massive help for all SVR modders/hackers etc.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Awesome thanks nike, i get to try this out on my new laptop, it's the first prog i have added to it.

Before i get started, so we just add the BG pac to the same folder as the others in the editor?
Yep.

But as it works right now you'll have to do the arena import command line style.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
all right bro thanks for the info, i'm glad you told me it is command line right now, as i probably would have spent 30 min looking for a button lol. But as long as the instructions are there i'm sure i can figure it out. thanks again man.

Status
Not open for further replies.