WasimAkram38

Opener
Reaction score
I got this message

25rfhgn.jpg

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nike could you please do an explanation of the moves editor ? its not obvious how it works , and some moves damage is displayed low even though in-game they inflict more much damage than other moves , and what makes a normal non struggle submission move like the hell's gates make the opponent submit if the head is damaged enough ? can we edit the ankle lock and tazzmission for example to make the opponent submit too ? i was wondering about these stuff

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Yay, 500!

Great that people are starting to pay attention to the move editor. I honestly don't know what everything does, that'swhy I have left it as rough as it is in the editor.

Lawzy

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sounds like we need more research. A research forum would be a good addition I think..This stuff will be needed when move importing is mastered (damage, sound, etc)

Also, I tried the import_any feature and it worked great! Good alternative to hexing files in.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Great!

I think some of the tutorials could get simplified if "import_any" versions would be created.

For example belt importing, menu screens, so on...

The research section was a pretty good idea.

Lawzy

Young Lion
Reaction score
When I tested it, I used it with a couple of loading screens. I could knock up an up to date tutorial for it using import_any if anyone feels that would be useful.

Hunter

Opener
Reaction score
Import_any Is Very Useful,And It's More Working great On Menu.pac/Menusd.pac,Loading screen,Evtobj,Great Work On It Nike,I Think It's Not Working With Import Ent motion With import_any Function,I Test it too And Lawzy Yes If you can That Would Be Great.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So you guys replaced loading screens ? i can't find any tutorial mentioning their ids how did you do it ?

Lawzy

Young Lion
Reaction score
I will do that. I'm away from home at the moment so it will be in a few days when I have access to my PC.

There's all kind of loading screens in load.pac and others. In the file list in the tutorial thread you can get an idea of what's where. It's easiest to hex them out as they aren't numbered.

Lawzy

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yes, but should be the same process for 2011 also.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow, Thanks a lot Nike! Just downloaded it today, and it makes modding a lot more easier. :)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Now we just need some updated tutorials and new shared menu screens, belts and stuff like that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.