[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

MateuszWWEx

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
using hex editor.open menu.pac and search for EB00-EB11 extract,change what u want,and import using hex editor

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
mateosh325 said:
using hex editor.open menu.pac and search for EB00-EB11 extract,change what u want,and import using hex editor
what do EB00-EB11 contain ?

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
so im kinda new and im using the program for my psp svr 10 and i have all the files in the right place and i let the svredit start it opens the web page i let it finish doing what it dos..and when i hit enter the site..it brings me to a white page with url http://localhost:2010/wrestlers . and no matter how many times i refresh the page nuthin pops up on screen :( i been tryin to fix this for 2 hours? any help please!! god bless!

talon

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great work..and i had give my contribute with a donation :)

i had read that is better don't use xpert tool for extract and repack files in svr 2010. Is true and there is better program for it?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
talon said:
Great work..and i had give my contribute with a donation :)

i had read that is better don't use xpert tool for extract and repack files in svr 2010. Is true and there is better program for it?
x-packer , expert tools and rrunpack are the only tools

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
X-packer, OPTPiX, DKZ Studio and svredit are the only tools I use for SVR 2010 PS2.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Version 23 could be the last one, but there could be a new one also. All depends on my free time and motivation.

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Version 23 could be the last one, but there could be a new one also. All depends on my free time and motivation.
Does this mean you're moving on to a SVR 2011 editor or are you taking a break from the scene? Also, did you ever get to test out the ALD in 2011? I wasn't able to, but I suck at Hex! ^o)

Wow, I was a member before you were Nike? I remember it the other way around! 2 years already huh? Happy Anniversary! :toast:

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, it took a while until I left caws.ws behind. I'm hardly ever there anymore now. :)

I'm closer to doing something with HCTP right now actually.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why go back further and further in time? lol. Come to the 360 side, we have cookies and superstar threads, lol.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Why go back further and further in time? lol. Come to the 360 side, we have cookies and superstar threads, lol.
:cat <big><big>My Cookies! :cat </big></big>

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>May 25 2013, 09:12:31 AM</dd></dl><div>
TheSmartFoundation said:
:cat <big><big>My Cookies! :cat </big></big>[/quote]Please, grandpaw, you only get the oatmeal cookies. The Chocochips are all mine :vinnie

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Trust me,he's better off modding PS2 games since he's waaaaay too familiar with them and we don't want him to quit modding just because he had ups and downs modding the X360 so yea,nikethebike can do his own thing on the PS2 we already have enough modders on the X360.

Oh yea and PS2 cookies are better than X360,HA YEAH I SAID IT! :D

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Trust me,he's better off modding PS2 games since he's waaaaay too familiar with them and we don't want him to quit modding just because he had ups and downs modding the X360 so yea,nikethebike can do his own thing on the PS2 we already have enough modders on the X360.

Oh yea and PS2 cookies are better than X360,HA YEAH I SAID IT! :D
Yea, he's great at one thing, so why not have him be great at 2 things? Our hero/saviour/whatever, brienj, has disappeared for who knows how long, and we need more 'Hackers' on the scene, we've only got a couple active texture modders and Tekken57 and Undertaker that are hackers. It'd be great if Nike was to jump over to the 360 side of things since he's created a great tool/editor/program for PS2, he's blown the game wide-open, so why not bring that knowledge and use it for the 360? Alot of stuff needs slight editing to work with the 360. The archiver also has blown WWE '13 wide open, but we still have stuff to figure out.

Please, PS2 cookies are soo 2002.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Brienj did actually release a WWE'13 editor but exclusive to some forum members that i can't say its name here,it also has the ability to import WWE'12 caws to WWE'13 WICH ROCKS if you have a pack of WWE'12 caws like me,though i never tried it out.
i respect nike for everything he has accomplished as a PS2 modder but personally i'd like to see a project on HCTP atleast before he set his mind to mod the X360.

2002>2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.