Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Feb 2 2015, 09:02:38 PM</dd></dl><div>that would be 404 codes for one entire slot alone.... wow that would be cool but is it possible?[/quote]You couldn't pay me to find out, or maybe you'd have to. It would be really super neat, but I'm not touching it right now. Maybe next year. :p I have about a billion things to try and catch up on, but I still get stuck making new stuff on top of it. So basically I'm stuck in a Showdown hole. :p I have 4 Lucha Underground mods that need hacked in, all the stuff you sent me and MY other ECW shits have to go in, I have mods from Wolfpac_69 from nearly 8 months ago like Killer Kowalski and Larry Zbysko I still haven't got to.

At least it keeps me out of trouble.

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
I decided to try my hand at making some videos using Showdown. I really suck at computers, so this is a very amateurish effort. It's a highlight video, and the match wasn't even that great (the next one will have much better spots, promise). I decided to do a 16-man #1 contender tournament for the Showdown ECW belt. Winner of the whole thing gets a date with Taz. So here's the first match: Raven vs. Saturn! I used the ECW music and a random metal song.

Of course, all the credit and gratitude to Keson and everyone else that has helped make Showdown such an epic effort.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Peter,Harley and Dory Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! they are all f'n brilliant can't decide who's best so just gonna have to feed my retro tooth with all of them.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Tyler Black, does the Package Piledriver code fix you posted replace the Pedigree by any chance?? I tried using Triple H tonight (his podcast inspired me) and all of a sudden, he has Steen's finish. Pedigree is gone as Trips front special.

If so, what's the best way to revert it back to the Pedigree? Just delete the move hack completely? Cool as Package Piledriver is, f I have to choose between Pedigree and PP, I'll choose Pedigree and look into converting Steen to Owens and give him (yawn) the powerbomb.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Just untick it, instead of changing the package piledriver (I'm am going to update his moveset a bit, though), what I'm actually going to do is hack a new Pedigree in a different slot and make it specific to Hunter.

Sorry about that, I'm actually working on the cheat file right now trying to fix little things like that, but the pedigree might have to wait until the weekend. I did fix Roman Reigns moveset, though. He no longer does Daniel Bryan's kick combo. Foley will probably be the next fix. He does the wrong throat thrust.

edit: Nevermind, I just hacked a new pedigree that'll suit it for now. I would upload the cheat file but I'm waiting on something so I can release it with these three new classic guys I previewed. I've also fixed the jawbreaker warp.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<big><big>Click me to download Dory Funk Jr, Harley Race, and Peter Maivia!</big></big>
Included in this download are textures for all three wrestlers, replacement portraits for Rock and Terry Funk, as well as a save file and an updated cheat file with a few bug fixes, such as the Pedigree/Package Piledriver issue, and other little things.
EdqKmhl.png
h0K17AH.png
dE68L9V.png

Credit goes to Orson, Rain, and Wolfpac_69
I figured I should get this uploaded in case I hit a dry spell.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
This my favorite dlc so far not to take away from any of the others because they are all amazing but this right here is gonna be hard to top thank you Keson

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks for the Pedigree fix!!! And I agree with AKI Man, Harley Race looks outta this world good. Can't wait to give him a spin as soon as I install this. You continue to outdo yourself man.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The pedigree fix isn't perfect yet, but for now it'll work. It won't break a table yet, though.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks again

EDIT: OMG Dusty Rhodes looked absolutely miserable during the beating I just gave him with Harley Race

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey, so I made another highlight video, the second in my tournament to determine the #1 contender for Taz's Showdown ECW Championship! So far, Raven has advanced; this is a first round match between Sabu and Psicosis, and this one features better spots (at least I think so) than the last one. Give it a watch. Thanks, Keson!

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hey look! A Triple Threat mod!

DSX3xiL.png

This was posted at Wld Fb's forum. It fixes a very fundamental problem with Showdown. Click here for the original thread.

With this code:

D1138928 9204
8113892C 0000
D1138928 9204
8113892E 0000
D1138928 9204
8113894C 0000
D1138928 9204
8113894E 0000

You may now select ANYONE in a title match. Usually, if two wrestlers shared a slot, you couldn't select the alternet slots in a championship match. This corrects that, and a big, BIG thanks to WldFb for coming up with the code!

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
The ECW tourney continues! We have a double feature of highlights today: Tommy Dreamer takes on Chris Candido, AND Shane Douglas and the Sandman go at it in a brutally violent brawl.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='

There's a great spot at around the middle where someone goes through a table. One of the cooler spots I've ever seen, just the way it goes down. Enjoy!

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
wow i just asked for a code for that issue. glad it came out so fast.
Nice New Jack too! looking forward to the ECW DLC.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I might upload it tonight, we'll see. I fixed the pedigree, it makes a sound at the right time and breaks tables, again, just got to convert it specific to Triple H and another bug is fixed.

I tried to make it modern style, since he doesn't hooked the arms all the way down anymore:

ForkedDeadlyHart.gif