Showdown 64

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Gonna get started on making this happen :) Even if we cant get all of these guys in, expect at least a couple guys tomorrow!

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow this is looking like the best DLC yet. good luck guys and great job.
looking forward to it.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Absolutely love that Dusty front special. The Bionic Elbow was always one of my favorite things. This will make Dusty/Flair matches even more exciting.

Today's the big day... this DLC list is off the chain

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We've hit a few delays but will be making a huge upload today. A few notes:

The following wrestlers will not have working movesets:

Frank Gotch
George Hackenschmidt
Mae Young
Frizt Von Erich

These movesets will be uploaded later this week along with some bug fixes we've run into. This is my first time giving other people my master file and having them work on it directly, so we hit a couple snags, but overall, this has been a really positive experience for all involved in this.

We will (hopefully) be making the upload before Mania, but if that doesn't happen, expect it during or after the show. I just want to make sure this thing is playable and fun.

Hang in there with us, it's coming! :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Sorry, there's been a pretty big setback. Delayed for a few weeks, at the least, guys.

Trust me, you want this content polished a bit more before you play it.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Whoa, it went from a few hours to a few weeks? Something major must have happened. Did someone defect to ISIS or what happened?

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Potentially my fuck up guys, rushing putting in movesets The strikes got all screwed up , my apologies

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This isn't anyone's fault, bro. Don't beat yourself up, even if that had not happened, there's still a ton of unfinished stuff. Though we initially had planned on just releasing a patch later to fix a lot of that, I've decided to finish this up properly.

If you guys give us more time, you're going to have a better version of Showdown to play.

I have a bad habit of rushing out new DLC, and this time, I want it done right. It's a huge amount of new content and I don't want to miss a single detail, if possible.

No one blame Tyler Black because all he's done is help me.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Oh my god, you guys are so hard on yourselves. I love it. I love it because it's part of what makes Showdown so spectacular... the people that work on it care enough to get things right.

"...this time, I want it done right. It's a huge amount of new content and I don't want to miss a single detail, if possible."

That sounds good to me. Take your time boys. Better a delay and a more polished product. As mentioned, nobody gets paid for this... we should just be grateful when it all comes together.

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Take as much time as you need. You're the man Keson, and you too, TB! I'm sure it will be awesome whenever you put it out.

(Maybe throw Goldust in, too ? Please?) :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Roman Daniel</dt><dd>Mar 31 2015, 04:09:09 AM</dd></dl><div>dear Keson please give me texture fenix?[/quote]You will get him as soon as everyone else does.

Kammar97

Young Lion
Reaction score
I've downloaded last version of this mod, and I don't have Roman Reigns. What happened ? Is he in the 5.1 version ?

Edit: Okay, I've got it....

Edit 2: Are you going to update Rollins attire from WrestleMania 31 ?