[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Please explain a bit more. I don't really get what you mean.

-Have you imported entrance model?
-Have you set the entrance with svredit?

homer301

Young Lion
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
Please explain a bit more. I don't really get what you mean.

-Have you imported entrance model?
-Have you set the entrance with svredit?

1.Yes i imported models
2.how to set entrance with svredit?

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
I mean entrance model in slot 02 of the wrestler you added. If you have already done this then the problem is down to setting entrance with svredit.

Go to edit moveset section of svredit and you will find the entrance editor there.

homer301

Young Lion
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
I mean entrance model in slot 02 of the wrestler you added. If you have already done this then the problem is down to setting entrance with svredit.

Go to edit moveset section of svredit and you will find the entrance editor there.

ok i will try thanks

Klix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello, I am Klix and I am new here.
Just a few days ago I found out that you can mod svr 2010 on PS2 too.
I accidentally stumbled on this site, and I am glad I did, All of you guys that mod Svr2010 here are doing amazing work.

I learned how to add characters to the game and I wanted to add characters from Other WWE Games.
But when I try to open the editor, it says: "The connection to localhost interrupted". I am using Google Chrome, Can anyone help me please? :/

Thanks,
-Klix

homer301

Young Lion
Reaction score
MaiCue said:

Thank you very much everything works! :D and yeah is there way to take entrances titantron music from previous smackdown games and add to svr 2010?

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
I can't get the titantron to work right now but theme songs from external files are working perfectly when imported into the game.

You can find the tutorial for editing theme songs in the tutorial section.

homer301

Young Lion
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
I can't get the titantron to work right now but theme songs from external files are working perfectly when imported into the game.

You can find the tutorial for editing theme songs in the tutorial section.
Ok thanks again :)

Klix

Young Lion
Reaction score
I found out what is the problem when Connection gets interrupted, Problem is in Java.

Anyways, For some reason editor doesn't show me the characters list. I use Nikethebike's Editor V19 and of course SvR2010.

Could anyone help me please?

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Klix said:
I found out what is the problem when Connection gets interrupted, Problem is in Java.

Anyways, For some reason editor doesn't show me the characters list. I use Nikethebike's Editor V19 and of course SvR2010.

Could anyone help me please?
So what does it show you? v19 loading time is such a pain in the ass. I use v18 for editing roster.

Klix

Young Lion
Reaction score
But I extracted files from my SvR 2010 .iso...

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Hmm, that's strange because it happened to me when I tried to load 2011 files.

homer301

Young Lion
Reaction score
Klix said:
But, I can edit moves, they show up

hello i had the same problem few days ago but i fixed it :) so what you need to do is place the svredit folder somewhere else in C disk and load again thats it and i should work :)

homer301

Young Lion
Reaction score
homer301 said:
Klix said:
But, I can edit moves, they show up

hello i had the same problem few days ago but i fixed it :) so what you need to do is place the svredit folder somewhere else in C disk and load again thats it and it should solve the problem :)

Klix

Young Lion
Reaction score
I moved it to C, but when I start it it says it could not load PLISTPS2 and CHETC. Are those files maybe corrupted or something?

homer301

Young Lion
Reaction score
Klix said:
I moved it to C, but when I start it it says it could not load PLISTPS2 and CHETC. Are those files maybe corrupted or something?

might be try another PLISTPS2 and CHETC files to put in te folder

Status
Not open for further replies.