Lucha Underground: Final Version [RELEASED]

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
Amazing mod guys! Awesome hacks that I haven't seen before like the Frankensteiner to the outside. Can't wait for Season 2!

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Flashman said:
You definitely need to know thoses guys! Specially Prince Puma/Ricochet he might be the best high flyer in the world (alongside Will Ospreay).

Proud of you Killacam, I admire how patient you were. :)
Prince Puma is Ricochet ?
I didn't even knew that, that's great to have this talented guy in here :)

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Alright guys I'm having trouble finding Mudlord's plugin with this, and I have the directories correct yet it still doesn't show up, any help would be greatly helpful!![/quote]

As i used a copy of my own P64 2.1 directory to install the mod, i didn't noticed, but after looking into the P64 2.2 directory that is in the download, i noticed that by default the Plugin directory is set to a path from Killacam's computer, instead of the usual "$AppPath\Plugin\"" (so it could autodetect your own plugin path) and that's why the plugin settings do not list any plugin.

So change the plugin directory (Options -> Settings -> Directories) in to point to your own plugin directory instead of Killacam's one, you'll then be able to have the list of plugin (and Mudlord/Rice 6.1.4 is part of them) in Options -> Settings -> P¨lugins if you click on the drop down button (as by default it will be empty)

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers for the feedback everyone! Glad to see some people are enjoying it.

I've edited and reuploaded it so that the plugins point to the default directories, so instead of it being "Project64/Plugin/1.6 Plugins" it's just "Project 64/Plugin"
That should hopefully clear up some of the confusion. Thanks for going to the effort to help out though, Fizanko

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
I dunno if people have found this out, and maybe it's just me, but the mod works perfectly on PJ64 1.6, even better than 2.2 for me. No lag or crashes or anything, which I got on 2.2. This may be helpful to those who may be having trouble with it.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
TheBITW44 said:
I dunno if people have found this out, and maybe it's just me, but the mod works perfectly on PJ64 1.6, even better than 2.2 for me. No lag or crashes or anything, which I got on 2.2. This may be helpful to those who may be having trouble with it.
It won't work perfectly on 1.6 because there is a limit on how many codes you can have in 1.6 and I have far exceeded that. I don't know what the code limit is with 1.7 so it might work with that. I recommend you playing around with the settings in any of the Project 64's 2.1 and higher to find the right setup for you computer to enjoy the save fully.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cool vid. I noticed that the Benadryller didn't work (he got Mundo up in the fireman's carry position but then they chopped instead of Puma kicking him in the face) so I'll have to fix that

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
killacam said:
Cool vid. I noticed that the Benadryller didn't work (he got Mundo up in the fireman's carry position but then they chopped instead of Puma kicking him in the face) so I'll have to fix that
Benadryller is off and on for me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey yall, haven't had a chance to do anything no mercy related for months but have just started up on this again. I'll preview the roster with all their final attires while I finish off movesets/hack some new moves.

T6p8fb4.png

Rey Mysterio Jr.

lqf95Le.png

Matanza

vSBAFDu.png

Mil Muertes

iF0RsRm.png

Prince Puma

credits: the_juice, iccotracs, orson, baal666

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
7G7K3UC.jpg

Pentagon Jr.

ZC3KoE3.png

Pentagon Dark

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@bluntfello: technically yes, but these are all the attires he wore in season two while he was still known as Pentagon Jr. and his one attire as Pentagon Dark.

vrCGG1C.png

Fenix

pZWw2Hr.png

El Dragon Azteca Jr.

hqr5mB5.png

Cage

fxzXL0I.png

Johnny Mundo

credits: the_juice, iccotracs, orson

The Drifter

Opener
Reaction score
its great bro but one thing is itching in my mind that why
that cage dude is laughing all the time i would recomand you to
make a new face a serious one cuz it wont look fine if a huge
jacked guy fighting with a laughing face another thing i love that mundo
awesome attires are you goin to add all of these attires in your upcomming verson ???

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@angrybird: Yes all attires are in the upcoming version. As for Cage, he often smiles during matches because he's cocky. If I find a decent serious face to use I'll change it but if not I'm happy how it is.

4wzfeMd.png

King Cuerno

RHpZj3d.png

Dr. Wagner Jr.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here's another match for you guys:

Glad to see your still working on this mod man!!