Reaction score
awesome man everything is nicely done
have u made those reptile like guys who hang out with
kobra moon dont know their name but the wear reptiles like
costumes

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@angrybird: not yet. Waiting for more new episodes to air so I can get a better look at their tattoos

GpiyQe8.jpg

Taya

credits: the_juice, iccotracs, orson

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
yrk6T0P.png

Sexy Star

oCwCF0u.png

The Mack

qmEy5mU.png

Killshot

credits: the_juice, iccotracs, orson
CmImQdU.png

Night Claw

credit: the_juice, iccotracs

Akash Styles

Young Lion
Reaction score
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
This is awesome!

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey y'all, long time since I've posted an update. My save got corrupted and kept chainging everyone's attires and names every time I played so I had to start everything apart from the textures from scratch again. It'll probably be a few months before it's ready for release since there are a lot of moves to hack. After I release the season two version, I'll release textures for all the new luchadors from season three and you can add them manually.

Here's a teaser of one of the new move hacks:

Pu2Xpzq.gif

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
killacam said:
Hey y'all, long time since I've posted an update. My save got corrupted and kept chainging everyone's attires and names every time I played so I had to start everything apart from the textures from scratch again. It'll probably be a few months before it's ready for release since there are a lot of moves to hack. After I release the season two version, I'll release textures for all the new luchadors from season three and you can add them manually.

Pu2Xpzq.gif
Dude corrupt saves are the worst. Kudos to you for starting from scratch, i couldnt do that with GW, wayyyy too much work. Hack looks crisp as always!

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
killacam said:

Pu2Xpzq.gif
I hope you keep going, I know I have been blessed with not having my mods corrupt but I know how it feels when you lose everything you have worked so hard on. I guess a good thing to say is that you can iron out stuff that you may want a second chance to go through

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers y'all. It was probably a blessing in disguise anyway as redoing everything should eliminate most of the glitches the first version had

83iStcw.gif

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Fiz!

After seeing Tyler Black preview Barskio's new Jeff Cobb hacks here, I figured I'd show some of the moves I've made for him as Matanza

XS5Mqht.gif

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Very nice! IMO, you and barsiko are hands down the two best move hackers going today