[PS2 SVR2010] The Official OSR Legends patch

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
see adding a song to the game ny my tool and selecting the name of nomodel in nikes editor will work i am sure of this you can import theme heel and face btw

and since we are so damn curious abt this now i will test it again :stop:

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
What files did you need arjun to add sound files? music1.yaf and sound.pac?

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
nikethebike said:
What files did you need arjun to add sound files? music1.yaf and sound.pac?
you need the mp3 converted to adx at 24000Hz you know it and then then music1.yaf and sound.pac :toast:

Edit Success:

scaled.php

a like image what i did as a test i selected booker t from here in music and added the music files at valid offset by my tool and tutorial and it worked well :toast:

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
i like very much this patch! It Rocks bro!!
will you make the PAL ISO version too? it would be Awesome :eek:k

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>are you ready</dt><dd>Apr 8 2012, 10:26:25 AM</dd></dl><div> i like very much this patch! It Rocks bro!!
will you make the PAL ISO version too? it would be Awesome :eek:k [/quote]We will do both NTSC and PAL version. :)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that the files we are modding right now are PAL ones. We'll need to convert to NTSC later.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Arjun, relax. A thread this recently used does not need bumped so soon to save it.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I'm afraid nothing will happen with this patch...

I've done what I can at the moment and are waiting for other people to contribute. Please try uploading some of your mods to the files, download and test that the edit worked.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
nikethebike said:
I'm afraid nothing will happen with this patch...
i will not let this die many are looking forward to this man if you want i can start work on music and arenas and menu can you list all ideas and make the first post more useful index for our goal

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely, list what YOU think we need here and I will update first post and add my thoughts.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I honestly thought this was going full sails ahead? Dont know whats happening, but I for one am very excited about this patch! Its something I will enjoy playing and hope everything gets on this and we see progress.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Well I've the one that's been doing work so far on it.
And ofcourse I've imported a couple of 80las models aswell so we can consider him a contributor to the cause aswell so far.

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i can help with adding models guys but today im flying to barcelona for easter and be back on 24 of april ... ill check the progress of my uncles ipad ... seee you on 24 ... anda happy easter to everyone !

P.S: Nike don't let thei post die !!! Its too precious !

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be WWE/WcW/ECW legends only or is it broader than that? If so feel free to use my mods as well. Also, we already know we have most of the selection screen images from 06-11. But is there a list which tells us which files are which? I downloaded them and only the 07 images have names. Was asking this because I wanted to add the images to the legends in this mod. Also, I know how to convert music to adx format so we can add theme songs to the mods. I also know how to convert models to PsP.

jojo

Opener
Reaction score
great patch
thank legends patch
I'll wait until release