bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Latino Heat!

ae5ro8.png

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
I love this save, awesome work so far, I hope you finish this!! I grew up on lucha libre, it was my first exposure to pro wrestling of any kind, so it made me very nostalgic to see some of the lesser known guys that had never been modded before, like Tinieblas, Espectro, Super Muñeco, Negro Casas.
Time permitting, I'd love to make some arenas for this.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
jazz said:
I love this save, awesome work so far, I hope you finish this!! I grew up on lucha libre, it was my first exposure to pro wrestling of any kind, so it made me very nostalgic to see some of the lesser known guys that had never been modded before, like Tinieblas, Espectro, Super Muñeco, Negro Casas.
Time permitting, I'd love to make some arenas for this.
I plan on finishing it for sure, but doing it all myself will take some time. I would love it if you want to make some arenas for it, that would be great.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Black Tiger for sure. Eddies not done yet, I'm still aligning his boots. So far for him I got the gringos locos attire, a red WCW attire with the mullet, and the short haired one.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's cool, I don't mind people asking for things. Much better than getting zero feedback on this.

MauriciotheGreat

Young Lion
Reaction score
Bluntfello , I don't want to sound rude , but do you have a sneak peek at an arena in the save we can see?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
MauriciotheGreat said:
Bluntfello , I don't want to sound rude , but do you have a sneak peek at an arena in the save we can see?
That is something I haven't fully tackled yet. I do have a Triplemania arena I have worked on. I will post a sneak peek as soon as I can make one, trust me.

MauriciotheGreat

Young Lion
Reaction score
All the work previewed so far looks fantastic and perfect, also shows off the Lucha intellect on display

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
MauriciotheGreat said:
Berates Jordy for requesting something.

Requests something.

MauriciotheGreat

Young Lion
Reaction score
How's that requesting for something? It's something that's in the game not some goofy extra that the guy asked for. @hairyoldman

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Protip from a modder: When something is ready be previewed it is previewed, and usually not any sooner. That's all.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree with that. I don't have the arenas anywhere near a point I want to preview them. My motto is don't half-ass anything. If I can't make a mod at least 90% as close to accurate as possible I wouldn't show it to people. I will do the arenas soon though so stay tuned.
Here's an alt attire for Vampiro I'm working on based on Ultima Lucha. I think the pope outfit may be possible using the Undertaker entrance robe.

2z8nj7p.png

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you. Here are two more for ya'. Hernandez and Super Porky. Next up will probably be Johnny Mundo.

34jd6s5.png

(credit King Kanyon, Wolfpac_69)